Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Beacon to the world keep shining on!

Today 22 years ago I took a big leap: I left my executive Senate job to come to the US for a doctorate. Since I was 11 y.o. I had been attracted by the words "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal..." A beacon to the world!


What a journey it's been. I am proud to pass on my passion for innovation, individual rights, civic duty, & spirit of self trust to reach and fulfill one's infinite potential to all hearing. 


A daughter starting college today, a doctorate and a Juris Doctor degrees later, having studied, lived, taught & led in 8 states & on US AFBs abroad, having influenced over 3700 students the best way I could, having learned a lot from all my teachers, students & friends everywhere, I'm building the next 22+ years of the journey. 


The future? Life is what you make of it: we'll make the best of it. We'll help all people learn to achieve their true potential, no matter what. Persuade. Litigate if we must. Globally! 


I am thankful to my adoptive country & hopeful for it too. America always had the endurance to do what counts moving forward, in spite of all barriers it faced. We'll keep charging ahead & lead the world. No doubt about it. Good spirit of 1492, 1776 & 1879 too (Standing Bear v Crook) lives on. Beacon keeps shining.


Thank you!


Adrian S. Petrescu, Ph.D., J.D.
Chief Future Architect, InnovationTrek
We got here. What's next?
Accelerate Innovation. 
In companies and self.
Grow flow. Naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment